I’m afraid that I didn’t get to the allotment half as much as I had hoped in November so that leaves me a few jobs still to do but I guess there’s always something to be done at the lottie!
Here’s my December tasks..
- Sort out all of my seeds and get anything started that can be under cover
- There will always always be plenty of digging and weeding
- Just like the digging there’s always something that can be tidied
- Check on the arctic king lettuce
- Check on the broad beans, stake if needed
- Harvest some sprouts and cabbage
- Finish off my plan for next year
Such a hectic time of year but rather than a chore I tend to see the allotment as an escape. I hope the weather is kind for a while during December.
Thoughts are with those that are suffering from the floods.